Friday, June 15th, 2018 at 6:30 p.m.
Check in at 5:20 p.m. at Blaser Railroad Park
Theme: “Happiness is…..”
The Children’s Parade will be held at 6:30 p.m., Friday June 15th. Check in is at 5:20 p.m. at Blaser Railroad Park, Washington Ave.
Parade Route is on Main Street from Commercial to Johns.
There is no entry fee to be in the parade. Those who register in the parade before June 13th are entered into a drawing for a FREE carnival wrist band.
Forms can be printed from the link below or picked up at Gem County Recreation District. Drop off form at 107 East Main, mail form to PO Box 631 Emmett, Idaho 83617, Fax to 208-365-7313 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call 208-365-5748 or go online to www.gemcountyrecreation.com.
Gem County Chamber of Commerce
1022 S. Washington
Emmett, Idaho 83617
- 35th Annual Quilt Show
- Cherry Festival Car Show
- Cherry Festival Children’s Parade
- Cherry Festival Parade
- Cherry Pie Bake-Off & Wine Tasting
- Cherry Pie Eating Contest
- Cherry Pit Spit Contest
- Cherry-Tastic Fundraising Yard Sale
- ECAC Art Show & Competition
- Emmett Cherry Festival Train Show
- Fireman Hose Competition
- Gem County Historical Village
- Gem County Sheriff’s Posse Rodeo
- Jr. Miss Cherry Festival Pageant
- Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast
- Miss Gem County & Gem County Outstanding Teen Pageant
- Pioneer Park Bazaar
- Truck and Tractor Pull